Monday, April 26, 2010

Make-up Bag - Mission "not entirely" Impossible

I get these urges of making random items from time to time. Most the time, I do lose the urge either before I actually start the project or get really bored with it in the middle of it. (shame on me...yes... I know...) For that past few weeks, I had this BURNING DESIRE of making my own make-up bag (altho...I don't even wear make up everyday...but DANG IT I want one!). So I googled "how to make a make up bag" and landed on this


(made by Hiccup)

Isn't this just SUPPAR CUTE?!

So... I got some awesome fabric at home...and going to "try" to make this. I do have a sewing machine at home...but I usually end up hand stitch everything.

I think this will take about a week (saddly I do have to work from 9 to 5...so I can actually feed myself...and funding my random desire of crafty projects).

I'll post updates about this in the future.

No comments: