Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make-up Bag FAIL!!

Yup! You read that title correctly. There is a lesson to be learned. Well, actually two lessons.

First, read the instructions more carefully.
Second, double check, QUADRUPLE CHECK, QUADRUPLE CHECK!!!! before you cut anything!

At this point everything is still good.

THEN

Yup... first I sew the wrong corners... then I cut all the four WRONG corners before I double check the bag. So now there is no going back to fix it! (cry!!!!! cry!!!! CRY!!!!!) I was screaming in the room and was about to skip gym today to just START A NEW ONE. BUT Josh said I should go work out just so I actually DO accomplish something today. So off to gym I go...and I WILL start a new bag tomorrow (or even after i get back from the gym).

GRRRRRR.... going to work out my frustrations.

No comments: